• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

WinRAR - Lifetime Key 1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

Sol

Reaction score
Credits
Hello people of the leaking community,

Today I am sharing the WinRAR lifetime key that I got from Nixx (Discord: nixxx621#0001) back in 2020 from his "chop shop" discord where he had sent in in the chat then deleted it.

This key still works and is valid, to install in download it from here then open the file, WinRAR will display a popup message regarding the Lifetime license being activated, hit "Ok" then you'll be good to go!

Virus Total Check

xznk

Reaction score
Credits
Hello people of the leaking community,

Today I am sharing the WinRAR lifetime key that I got from Nixx (Discord: nixxx621#0001) back in 2020 from his "chop shop" discord where he had sent in in the chat then deleted it.

This key still works and is valid, to install in download it from here then open the file, WinRAR will display a popup message regarding the Lifetime license being activated, hit "Ok" then you'll be good to go!

Virus Total Check

-=Stripped Content=-
thank you very much I was looking for this for my server

sol__

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks for the share , Very good leak

sktxgaming

Reaction score
Credits
Why I need that when WinRar is free for life as I can see? :D

Users who are viewing this thread