• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS Zarev Server (2 Viewers)

Alone OP

HotCoderNearYou
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
This is the whole reason why i love the HL Team - Whenever i can they know from past times i share the revenue but never make any promises you cant keep <3

Also because of they asking alot for money as far as i can see from the images... This team here at HL does it all voluntairly and on a "see whatever and whenever you feel like it" basis as a mod/admin - I believe this is the best way to get along and give anyone his or her freedom on the web.
I dont put any pressure, we do this all together.
But you told me that you would give me 100000 credits what abt that? (JK)

HunterXII

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
Ok Guys This server is not totally clean. I checked the files all of them. Used Malware program and also searched. Found nothing at all. I started and ran the server to test it out. Ran pretty decent, few bugs nothing major that can not be fixed. Today I decided to just do a sweep of the files using the Malware scanner. And it popped that there was malware in the server.

Attachments

• checkmal.PNG
    checkmal.PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 2checkmal.PNG
    2checkmal.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 3checkmal.PNG
    3checkmal.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 4checkmal.PNG
    4checkmal.PNG
    38.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 5checkmal.PNG
    5checkmal.PNG
    31.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 6checkmal.PNG
    6checkmal.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 7checkmal.PNG
    7checkmal.PNG
    52.6 KB · Views: 64

los89

Reaction score
Credits
Ok Guys This server is not totally clean. I checked the files all of them. Used Malware program and also searched. Found nothing at all. I started and ran the server to test it out. Ran pretty decent, few bugs nothing major that can not be fixed. Today I decided to just do a sweep of the files using the Malware scanner. And it popped that there was malware in the server.
Damn, This Guy " Zarev " deserve a punishment

exu9x

Reaction score
Credits
So is there a solution to remove them permanently?

HunterXII

Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
So is there a solution to remove them permanently?
I am just wondering if it is hiding in a js file. I am going to reinstall the server and go through the scripts one by one. Then remove all scripts added scripts. Run the server for little bit. Check and repeat. Til I narrow which script is possibly causing the infection.

amariah

Reaction score
Credits
I am just wondering if it is hiding in a js file. I am going to reinstall the server and go through the scripts one by one. Then remove all scripts added scripts. Run the server for little bit. Check and repeat. Til I narrow which script is possibly causing the infection.
How's your progress so far?

BritishOmni

Join Discord and open a ticket for help!
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
Just so everyone knows. Zarev was saying its our fault for the backdoors xD Acting like we sell the servers. Hes actually scamming people and this proves it. We ave someone ready to send his "update" full of backdoors most likely

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

PandaRo

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
discord.com
Credits
Same shit that happened to @los89 happened to me as we are friends and have done the same thing. As his server? Many o the scripts he has are leaks from here or from his discord server :) Just saying that he is a copy of NcHub , or he might be NCHub on an alt.

Users who are viewing this thread