• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

ESX zth_gcphone version dev_4.0.0 [Free no credit] (1 Viewer)

Pikachu

Reaction score
Credits

I share it but I warn you that only one file in client.lua and in server.lua are encrypted (req.lua)! The other files are easily accessible. I think there is actually a way to make it work without these two files or have the option to put them in another GCphone script.

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

You have a multitude of color schemes in the files.ytd in stream, sims card options, wifi, shop purchases , modem , video calll and recent icon options.... In this phone you have everything!

Link Download

Last edited:

peetje

Reaction score
Credits

I share it but I warn you that only one file in client.lua and in server.lua are encrypted (req.lua)! The other files are easily accessible. I think there is actually a way to make it work without these two files or have the option to put them in another GCphone script.

View attachment 377 View attachment 378 View attachment 379

You have a multitude of color schemes in the files.ytd in stream, sims card options, wifi, shop purchases , modem , video calll and recent icon options.... In this phone you have everything!

-=Stripped Content=-
thx

hanspouw21

God VIP
Reaction score
Credits

-=Stripped Content=-
nice

dealib

Reaction score
Credits

Link Download
Thx

Users who are viewing this thread