• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NOPIXEL 4.0 - QB-APARTMENTS (2 Viewers)

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

theylovemurda

Reaction score
Credits
NOPIXEL 4.0 QB APARTMENTS

WHAT IS IT

This is something I put together using the base qb-apartments and a NP4.0 themed interaction script.
Essentially, it adds the NoPixel [E] Interactions to the doors, stash and wardrobe.

HOW TO INSTALL
Replace qb-apartments with the one in this download (you may want to back your original up for any coords etc)
add the interact folder to your resources folder
All done!

HOW TO EDIT THE INTERACT LOCATIONS
To edit the interact locations simply edit the client main.lua in code or whatever program you like.
The Interactions are all located at the bottom of the script

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
very nice script thx a tht

seanfereb

Reaction score
Credits
Works perfectly fine thanks + thank you for interact i can use it in other stuffs too you're the goat
how did you get it working?
it installs fine just not sure about the exports and interaction part of the install

Reaction score
Credits
NOPIXEL 4.0 QB APARTMENTS

WHAT IS IT

This is something I put together using the base qb-apartments and a NP4.0 themed interaction script.
Essentially, it adds the NoPixel [E] Interactions to the doors, stash and wardrobe.

HOW TO INSTALL
Replace qb-apartments with the one in this download (you may want to back your original up for any coords etc)
add the interact folder to your resources folder
All done!

HOW TO EDIT THE INTERACT LOCATIONS
To edit the interact locations simply edit the client main.lua in code or whatever program you like.
The Interactions are all located at the bottom of the script

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
Does this work for qbcore like no pixel

Users who are viewing this thread

• chewieem