• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS NOPIXEL 4.0 - QB-APARTMENTS (4 Viewers)

benzoelo

Reaction score
Credits
NOPIXEL 4.0 QB APARTMENTS

WHAT IS IT

This is something I put together using the base qb-apartments and a NP4.0 themed interaction script.
Essentially, it adds the NoPixel [E] Interactions to the doors, stash and wardrobe.

HOW TO INSTALL
Replace qb-apartments with the one in this download (you may want to back your original up for any coords etc)
add the interact folder to your resources folder
All done!

HOW TO EDIT THE INTERACT LOCATIONS
To edit the interact locations simply edit the client main.lua in code or whatever program you like.
The Interactions are all located at the bottom of the script

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
do you have it for esx?

joker115

Reaction score
Credits

WHAT IS IT

This is something I put together using the base qb-apartments and a NP4.0 themed interaction script.
Essentially, it adds the NoPixel [E] Interactions to the doors, stash and wardrobe.

HOW TO INSTALL
Replace qb-apartments with the one in this download (you may want to back your original up for any coords etc)
All done!

To edit the interact locations simply edit the client main.lua in code or whatever program you like.

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
dont waste your creds the apartments are not at all like nopixel its just like default only the interaction thing is goof but you can find it for free on github if you look for it

ahmed3502

Reaction score
Credits

WHAT IS IT

HOW TO INSTALL
All done!

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​

WHAT IS IT

HOW TO INSTALL
All done!

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
where is the pre view ?

pausiar

Reaction score
Credits

WHAT IS IT

HOW TO INSTALL
All done!

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
ill but it when i cant, looks pretty good

pausiar

Reaction score
Credits

WHAT IS IT

HOW TO INSTALL
All done!

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
lets see how it works

b7orh

Reaction score
Credits

WHAT IS IT

HOW TO INSTALL
All done!

PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD
-=Stripped Content=-​
Preview pls wow up s

Users who are viewing this thread

• Guimppy
  • google_man0