• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE [ESX AND QBUS) Quasar phone working but is version 1.2 (1 Viewer)

SorNion

Reaction score
Credits
A great phone with which you can enjoy a lot, I highly recommend it, I have it on my server and people like it, it is a good phone, the bad thing is that it is not the latest version, since the latest is encrypted and not yet decrypted, but as soon as I get it I will publish it!

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DECRYPT FILES WELL, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PASS YOU THE LATEST VERSION!

Trailer:
Download:

ReaLet

Reaction score
Credits
A great phone with which you can enjoy a lot, I highly recommend it, I have it on my server and people like it, it is a good phone, the bad thing is that it is not the latest version, since the latest is encrypted and not yet decrypted, but as soon as I get it I will publish it!

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DECRYPT FILES WELL, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PASS YOU THE LATEST VERSION!

Trailer:
Download: -=Stripped Content=-
Rep!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

SorNion

Reaction score
Credits
Por qué todos aquí repiten cada cosa, todos tienen esta mierda de "dejar de cargar cosas filtradas"
Para que todos los scripts lleguen a todos, y además, si no quieres que eso suceda, no entres en foros de scripts simplemente

idwifico

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
not working ,why you say work ?

ReaLet

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
Rep!

lazagea

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
thanks !

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

dead05pt

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
nicee

Users who are viewing this thread