• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

STANDALONE [ESX AND QBUS) Quasar phone working but is version 1.2 (1 Viewer)

timbo1

Reaction score
Credits
A great phone with which you can enjoy a lot, I highly recommend it, I have it on my server and people like it, it is a good phone, the bad thing is that it is not the latest version, since the latest is encrypted and not yet decrypted, but as soon as I get it I will publish it!

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DECRYPT FILES WELL, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PASS YOU THE LATEST VERSION!

Trailer:
Download: -=Stripped Content=-
+up

timbo1

Reaction score
Credits
A great phone with which you can enjoy a lot, I highly recommend it, I have it on my server and people like it, it is a good phone, the bad thing is that it is not the latest version, since the latest is encrypted and not yet decrypted, but as soon as I get it I will publish it!

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DECRYPT FILES WELL, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL PASS YOU THE LATEST VERSION!

Trailer:
+up

timbo1

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
nice work

btcs

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
nice, i like this phone

xAssasin

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
Good script

Minion

Reaction score
Credits

Trailer:
ty bro

Users who are viewing this thread