• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

QBUS MusicEverywhere (qb-radio) (2 Viewers)

caste

Reaction score
Credits
PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

This script is set for QBUS. Not sure if someone else already uploaded or not. You are able to set different locations / jobs for people to play music and also set the range (distance) the music is able to go.

You will need to download MusicEverywhere and xsound and start each source as it's own.

I enjoy this script so I hope you guys do as well :)

layze

Reaction score
Credits
PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

This script is set for QBUS. Not sure if someone else already uploaded or not. You are able to set different locations / jobs for people to play music and also set the range (distance) the music is able to go.

You will need to download MusicEverywhere and xsound and start each source as it's own.

Reaction score
Credits
PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

thanks

GRINGO

Reaction score
Credits
PREVIEW

DOWNLOAD

welp

Users who are viewing this thread