• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

NP NOPIXEL 4.0 VISUALS PACK NOW FREE (2 Viewers)

NoPixel content

songbirdmusic_19573

Mar 24, 2024
Credits
Server sided. But if you have mlo's it will spawn the default ipls in place. I'm still tryin to find a way to remove the ips without removing everything. If you finid the Vanilla version that will work with the custom MLO's
Hello sorry to bother but question, since this is server sided do I just install like other mods? ie place folder in resources and ensure?

Also I am very interested in what you mean, can you explain a bit more what the issue is you're running into? Thanks for your time

songbirdmusic_19573

Mar 24, 2024
Credits
Good news bad news about this script... it DOES guaranteed work, however my server is completely fresh so nothing for it to collide with, it looks really great and makes a big improvement to any server! What ever you do don't touch the file name, I renamed it and it crashed my server, I just dragged the folder into [standalone] and it works fine.

Bad news is my console says two files are missing? They are 'data/timecycle/w_foggy_sunny.xml' and 'data/timecycle/w_hurricane.xml' but the script still runs without them it seems? I too ran into the issue of having the car headlight lines appear, I have been experimenting with the 'visualsettings.dat' like another user suggested however to no avail

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
Hello sorry to bother but question, since this is server sided do I just install like other mods? ie place folder in resources and ensure?

Also I am very interested in what you mean, can you explain a bit more what the issue is you're running into? Thanks for your time
Hi, yes just ensure it as any other resource. It will work fine and it works fine as long you don't have like custom MLOs.
As for my issue is that I'm using custom Maps like Gabz Mlo's, I have all the gabz maps in my local server but when I use this visual pack it will overlap the default maps with my mlo's. That means If I have a custom police station at mission row pd, then the default police station map will overlap with my custom map.

I know there's another version of nopixel visuals that contains a folder to fix that issues, it's called Vanilla Version that ensures the compability with other custom mlo's.
People say to remove the map.meta and from fxmanifest but if you do that, then you won't have the same weather, timecycles, it will be default timecycles and at that point the resource becomes useless.
The map.meta contains and calls all the timecycles for the pack to work.

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
Good news bad news about this script... it DOES guaranteed work, however my server is completely fresh so nothing for it to collide with, it looks really great and makes a big improvement to any server! What ever you do don't touch the file name, I renamed it and it crashed my server, I just dragged the folder into [standalone] and it works fine.

Bad news is my console says two files are missing? They are 'data/timecycle/w_foggy_sunny.xml' and 'data/timecycle/w_hurricane.xml' but the script still runs without them it seems? I too ran into the issue of having the car headlight lines appear, I have been experimenting with the 'visualsettings.dat' like another user suggested however to no avail
You can take out those lines in the fxmanifest, or map.meta. As for the visualssettings look for flare rgb values and set them to 0, that in case if you are talking about the horizontal blue lines comming from the headlights. Or if you have too much glow from coronas you can play with the values. Hope that will solve the issue you have.

songbirdmusic_19573

Mar 24, 2024
Credits
Hi, yes just ensure it as any other resource. It will work fine and it works fine as long you don't have like custom MLOs.
As for my issue is that I'm using custom Maps like Gabz Mlo's, I have all the gabz maps in my local server but when I use this visual pack it will overlap the default maps with my mlo's. That means If I have a custom police station at mission row pd, then the default police station map will overlap with my custom map.

I know there's another version of nopixel visuals that contains a folder to fix that issues, it's called Vanilla Version that ensures the compability with other custom mlo's.
People say to remove the map.meta and from fxmanifest but if you do that, then you won't have the same weather, timecycles, it will be default timecycles and at that point the resource becomes useless.
The map.meta contains and calls all the timecycles for the pack to work.
I see what you mean, thank you so much for explaining it further I understand now. Like I stated I only have a fresh QB server so I have not gotten around to mess with more than this yet. Any idea the best place to find this other version? Have you gotten ahold of a copy yet? I really do like this graphics pack, but it sounds like this other version might save a lot of trouble when adding more in the server?

You can take out those lines in the fxmanifest, or map.meta. As for the visualssettings look for flare rgb values and set them to 0, that in case if you are talking about the horizontal blue lines comming from the headlights. Or if you have too much glow from coronas you can play with the values. Hope that will solve the issue you have.
As for theses files, do they not matter? I guess if they aren't here to help then removing them will it not harm my game? And thank you for your assistance I will keep messing around and hopefully get something to work!

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
I see what you mean, thank you so much for explaining it further I understand now. Like I stated I only have a fresh QB server so I have not gotten around to mess with more than this yet. Any idea the best place to find this other version? Have you gotten ahold of a copy yet? I really do like this graphics pack, but it sounds like this other version might save a lot of trouble when adding more in the server?

As for theses files, do they not matter? I guess if they aren't here to help then removing them will it not harm my game? And thank you for your assistance I will keep messing around and hopefully get something to work!
Yes there is on the store the version that will work with other custom mlos. But it's a subscription only and I don't have any tools to decrypt such things. I wish i had the files just to study the structure of the files even if it's encrypted etc . For a server that doens't have any mlo then it will work fine with this version, even tho it says it can't find the files you mentioned it will still work as long you don't take the file out called map.meta

songbirdmusic_19573

Mar 24, 2024
Credits
Yes there is on the store the version that will work with other custom mlos. But it's a subscription only and I don't have any tools to decrypt such things. I wish i had the files just to study the structure of the files even if it's encrypted etc . For a server that doens't have any mlo then it will work fine with this version, even tho it says it can't find the files you mentioned it will still work as long you don't take the file out called map.meta
I see that makes plenty of sense, if I had the files I would totally let you study them to see if something could be done however I recently lost all my funds which is why I'm here looking for scripts. Although its turned out to be more challenging than I thought, one script escapes me. And alright thank you again I guess if the files are not included I might as well just remove them from the script if it won't hurt anything, I appreciate your assistance!

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

09rolo

Jul 29, 2024
Credits
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND CANNOT READ I AM NOW MAKING IT FREE HOWEVER I DONT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF U HAVE A PROBLEM ASK SOMEONE ELSE AND YES IT DOES REMOVE YOUR IPL ...

https://mega.nz/file/we9BRJYb#57v5l8KXQvfbNtsdKXdEY4RcA7IDDiZC3k5PTMtVOGk

IF YOUR STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN WHEN LOADING INTO YOUR SERVER ITS BECAUSE ITS READING THE VEHICLES.META ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT BE PATIENT AND WAIT A MINUTE

SOME FILES HAVE BEEN DELETED BECUASE SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING ISSUES, THE MAIN FILES ARE THERE AND WORKING

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER VISUAL MODIFIERS IN YOUR SERVER OR IT WILL CAUSE CRASHES

Proof:
View attachment 12790
Thank you for sharing.

Has anyone figured out the solution for the IPL problem?

Users who are viewing this thread