• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NVE UPSCALER DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV FPS BOOST (3 Viewers)

-Bl4ckH4wK-

Reaction score
Credits
Same exact bug for me, same error, can't find the reason

I reinstalled everything, updated my gta/fivem/drivers still not working

I have GTA 5 on Epic, maybe that's the problem ?
Nah, i've on Steam with the same problem, i also tried reinstalling everything, but the SP version did worked great, FiveM doesn't, but i was testing on FiveM > Story mode, so, maybe doesn't work on Story mode of FiveM? IDK.

themy2t

Reaction score
Credits
I need ragemp, alt:V Multiplayer pack but not available.

rcracer331

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy and Mery Christmas !

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.
does it work well with 4060 ti

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy and Mery Christmas !

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.
nice pack bit expensive with the credits bt worth it

kamalik512

Reaction score
Credits
Keeps crashing when trying to lauch Fivem. I have doing everything correct with instructions. Wasted 80 points... 1703853438092.png

-Bl4ckH4wK-

Reaction score
Credits
Keeps crashing when trying to lauch Fivem. I have doing everything correct with instructions. Wasted 80 points...

Did u tried to play the "story mode" launching through the FiveM like i did or you tried to join some server?

vacban45852

You're preferred Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
I-Love-Razed.org
Credits
Keeps crashing when trying to lauch Fivem. I have doing everything correct with instructions. Wasted 80 points... View attachment 12137
It's not wasted, you don't know how to use it.
The things is not really stable with Amd Radeon Graphics Card
if the thing don't work the problem is the plugin not the people who shared it
Now if you want support for this you can buy it on the Razed Discord it's 5€ not a mess ;)

tofast4you

Reaction score
Credits
It's not wasted, you don't know how to use it.
The things is not really stable with Amd Radeon Graphics Card
if the thing don't work the problem is the plugin not the people who shared it
Now if you want support for this you can buy it on the Razed Discord it's 5€ not a mess ;)
razed himself hard to contact, i will pay 10euro him or anybody can make it works for my SP game version.

Users who are viewing this thread