• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NVE UPSCALER DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV FPS BOOST (4 Viewers)

johnny mamba

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

Enjoy and Mery Christmas !

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.

READ THE README IF PROBLEM.
AMD RADEON GRAPHICS CARD IS FULLY UNSTABLE !
Thanks nice to share.
Hello !

Exclusivity for HighLeaks here is the new Upscaler DLSS / DLAA and FSR for your GTA V ! Compatible to FiveM !

The price is little high because it's just out today and i pay for it and i gave in exclusivity for HighLeaks !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Additionally we've partnered with @PureDark to bring DLSS / DLAA and FSR to GTAV. The DLSS / FSR plugin will fix aliasing issues and allow you to disable in-game MSAA for a significant FPS boost. It's compatible with both FiveM and Single Player.

Please make sure to read the instructions carefully before you install this. MSAA must be disabled in GTAV's graphics settings before you install and you must set the game to Borderless Windowed mode. Additionally you must have ReShade enabled as per the NVE readme guide.

Thank u so much! Nice job , is so nice.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

.baretata

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

NOTE FROM RAZED :

Nice.

These are the worst graphics I have ever used. Thank you !

zenqzenq

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

NOTE FROM RAZED :

There is no FG option and i am on a 40 series graphics card any ideea why ?

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

wallhackniyazi

Reaction score
Credits
Hello !

PREVIEW :

Download Link :

-=Stripped Content=-

NOTE FROM RAZED :

yo thats sick very very grat job

Users who are viewing this thread

• 12345267gdasd