• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS PA Inventory latest version - August 19 2024 (1 Viewer)

umer02818

Aug 7, 2024
Credits

PA Inventory Open Source​

View attachment 16121 PREVIEW

This is the latest version of the PA Inventory System, updated on August 19, 2024. It comes packed with a variety of features, including:
  • Health System
  • Progress Bar
  • Text UI
  • Item Throwing
  • Item Placement
  • Special Slot System
  • Special Clip System
  • Special Animations
  • SIM Card Slot System
  • And many more features!

Included Files:​

• Both QB and OX Inventory Versions
  • pa-textui-2
  • pickle_weaponthrowing
  • qb-weapons

Important Notes:​

• Support: Please note that I do not provide support for this inventory system.
  • Library Exports: The pa-lib export has been removed because the resource is encrypted. This affects both the QB and OX versions. Please note that the OX version might not be fully accurate since I'm not entirely familiar with the vanilla files. If the OX version doesn't work as expected, I welcome anyone who tests it to provide a snippet so I can update it for everyone else. 🙂

Download:​

You can download the latest version here: -=Stripped Content=-

For more details, including installation instructions and an overview of the latest updates, please refer to the included README file in the download package.

- Thanks Jacobs 🤟
wow wow wow wow wow

itzz_el

Jul 5, 2024
Credits

PA Inventory Open Source​

View attachment 16121 PREVIEW

This is the latest version of the PA Inventory System, updated on August 19, 2024. It comes packed with a variety of features, including:
  • Health System
  • Progress Bar
  • Text UI
  • Item Throwing
  • Item Placement
  • Special Slot System
  • Special Clip System
  • Special Animations
  • SIM Card Slot System
  • And many more features!

Included Files:​

• Both QB and OX Inventory Versions
  • pa-textui-2
  • pickle_weaponthrowing
  • qb-weapons

Important Notes:​

• Support: Please note that I do not provide support for this inventory system.
  • Library Exports: The pa-lib export has been removed because the resource is encrypted. This affects both the QB and OX versions. Please note that the OX version might not be fully accurate since I'm not entirely familiar with the vanilla files. If the OX version doesn't work as expected, I welcome anyone who tests it to provide a snippet so I can update it for everyone else. 🙂

Download:​

You can download the latest version here: -=Stripped Content=-

For more details, including installation instructions and an overview of the latest updates, please refer to the included README file in the download package.

- Thanks Jacobs 🤟
thank u broo, i need it so much

Users who are viewing this thread