• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

QBUS Realistic Smoking V2 | QBUS (1 Viewer)

SorNion

Jul 27, 2022
Spain
Credits
Since many of you have asked for it, here you have the script translated to QBUS, I haven't tested it but it should work fine, even so, if you have any problem don't hesitate to let me know!

The creator is DevCore and it's a great system, fully functional and with a lot of options.
There are different types of objects, various types of cigarettes, vapes and bongs.

Video --> Realistic Smoking V2 Video
Forum Post --> Realisctic Smoking V2
Download -->
Donate (A small contribution) -->

Enjoy the script :)

Zero1982

God VIP
Jan 15, 2023
Credits
Since many of you have asked for it, here you have the script translated to QBUS, I haven't tested it but it should work fine, even so, if you have any problem don't hesitate to let me know!

The creator is DevCore and it's a great system, fully functional and with a lot of options.
There are different types of objects, various types of cigarettes, vapes and bongs.

Download --> -=Stripped Content=-

my man :D this is not close to working whit qb ....

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

dilankaushalya356

May 3, 2022
Credits

Is it works properly anyone?

khaosen

Mar 17, 2024
Credits

only qbus version out there - nice leak +rep

Users who are viewing this thread