• Please report every thread you think might be harmful or does not meet expectations or the link is offline, you will be refunded the credits you paid and the Thread Starter recieves a message to update his content, if its malicious we remove it and warn and eventualy the TS if it reoccurs.

NP THE ORIGINAL STRIEZ SERVER FILES (1 Viewer)

NoPixel content

Teamjoker

Reaction score
Credits
I don't think everything works! but you could make a test server, create an acc with your nick as mentioned here! and show what's possible!

POlkka1

Reaction score
Credits
I don't think everything works! but you could make a test server, create an acc with your nick as mentioned here! and show what's possible!
bro u can test if u got any problem i swear i will give u back ur credits

acintronpr1

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
Update - it will take a while to download the the file but it is 30GB size. I just installed and it will load. So far Escorow maps will not work. you migh need to get license for those or replace them with other MLO's. I will be posting the errors if encounter any

acintronpr1

God VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Credits
server need some tweaks but nothing mayor. You need to have an understanding of a NP Base framework. If you not sure you are better off using a QB-Core inspired versions that are plenty

• Post hidden due to user being banned.

Users who are viewing this thread