• We have a new discord! click here to join
    Any faulty links ? Report them in our discord or via our Ticket System!
    We do everything we can to protect the safety of our visitors, if any resource contains malware in any kind of form or obfuscation please report it aswell ♡♡

NP NOPIXEL 4.0 VISUALS PACK NOW FREE (2 Viewers)

NoPixel content

anzer_78

VIP
Feb 7, 2024
Credits
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND CANNOT READ I AM NOW MAKING IT FREE HOWEVER I DONT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF U HAVE A PROBLEM ASK SOMEONE ELSE AND YES IT DOES REMOVE YOUR IPL ...

https://mega.nz/file/we9BRJYb#57v5l8KXQvfbNtsdKXdEY4RcA7IDDiZC3k5PTMtVOGk

IF YOUR STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN WHEN LOADING INTO YOUR SERVER ITS BECAUSE ITS READING THE VEHICLES.META ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT BE PATIENT AND WAIT A MINUTE

SOME FILES HAVE BEEN DELETED BECUASE SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING ISSUES, THE MAIN FILES ARE THERE AND WORKING

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER VISUAL MODIFIERS IN YOUR SERVER OR IT WILL CAUSE CRASHES

Proof:
View attachment 12790
Very well done I recommend the script

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
It works fine, but there's few issues I can't seem to fix. The IPL from bennys is showing up and I have the bennys from gabz, does anyone have a version without the buildings ipls ? The only thing I want to grab is the trash density.

mardock2009

May 24, 2024
Credits
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND CANNOT READ I AM NOW MAKING IT FREE HOWEVER I DONT PROVIDE SUPPORT IF U HAVE A PROBLEM ASK SOMEONE ELSE AND YES IT DOES REMOVE YOUR IPL ...

IF YOUR STUCK ON A BLACK SCREEN WHEN LOADING INTO YOUR SERVER ITS BECAUSE ITS READING THE VEHICLES.META ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT BE PATIENT AND WAIT A MINUTE

SOME FILES HAVE BEEN DELETED BECUASE SOME PEOPLE WERE HAVING ISSUES, THE MAIN FILES ARE THERE AND WORKING

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER VISUAL MODIFIERS IN YOUR SERVER OR IT WILL CAUSE CRASHES

Proof:
View attachment 12790
Thank for you sharing mate !!!

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
Thank you so much for this, I would really appreciate it if someone can help me just remove the Building IPLS, I want everything except the buildings, If i remove the map.meta then it removes the trash on the streets too, I want to keep that.

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
It works but it has some issues, for example if people crash, then you will have to delete the map file. If you delete the map file then the timecycles and everything won't work.
We actually need the one that has the updated files called Vanilla

_twaxx

God VIP
Apr 9, 2024
Credits

Proof:
View attachment 12790
Thanks so much :), I will check it out later!

Allya

Apr 28, 2021
Credits
this is for server side or clientside?
Server sided. But if you have mlo's it will spawn the default ipls in place. I'm still tryin to find a way to remove the ips without removing everything. If you finid the Vanilla version that will work with the custom MLO's

Users who are viewing this thread